Fair Housing Laws
The federal Fair Housing Laws, in addition to the New York State Human Rights Law, prohibits discrimination based on various criteria including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, age, and military status.
Our agents commit to the following:
- Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any client, customer or resident.
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that no one is excluded.
- Informing our customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws.
- Providing equal professional service whenever possible.
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.